Showing the single result
About the book:
“I don’t want to be this way!”
Lion Slayer: Using the Right Truth to Slay the Enemy deletes that anguished cry from the lips of God’s people. God desires His people to grow spiritually strong and to triumph over temptation. Yet sinful habits overwhelm multitudes of believers, who cherish little hope for deliverance. This book provides welcomed relief. Prayerful readers will learn to:
• Break the habits of ensnaring sins.
• Recognize why we sometimes keep on disobeying God.
• Discover the right truth that makes us free.
• Believe the right truth that delivers from bondage.
• Pray the right truth that rescues us from overwhelming temptations.
• Walk in the Holy Spirit and achieve a triumphant life style
“You may have looked for a book that helps you grow and overcome sin and Satan. Well, here it is! This volume, put to good use, will guide you scripturally to overcome evil. Get it for yourself and give copies to your friends.”
- Dr. Jay E. Adams, Author, Pastor, Seminary Professor
About the author:
As a pastor and counselor, Kenneth M. Mick, Sr. has successfully taught the truth of Lion Slayer for over 40 years. For six years he wrote “Green Pastures,” a weekly devotional in the Juniata Sentinel newspaper in central PA. Pastor Ken received his B.A. in B. Ed. From Columbia International University and his M.Div. from Reformed Episcopal Seminary.$8.77–$19.95 Select options