Showing all 2 results
About the book:
“I don’t want to be this way!”
Lion Slayer: Using the Right Truth to Slay the Enemy deletes that anguished cry from the lips of God’s people. God desires His people to grow spiritually strong and to triumph over temptation. Yet sinful habits overwhelm multitudes of believers, who cherish little hope for deliverance. This book provides welcomed relief. Prayerful readers will learn to:
• Break the habits of ensnaring sins.
• Recognize why we sometimes keep on disobeying God.
• Discover the right truth that makes us free.
• Believe the right truth that delivers from bondage.
• Pray the right truth that rescues us from overwhelming temptations.
• Walk in the Holy Spirit and achieve a triumphant life style
“You may have looked for a book that helps you grow and overcome sin and Satan. Well, here it is! This volume, put to good use, will guide you scripturally to overcome evil. Get it for yourself and give copies to your friends.”
- Dr. Jay E. Adams, Author, Pastor, Seminary Professor
About the author:
As a pastor and counselor, Kenneth M. Mick, Sr. has successfully taught the truth of Lion Slayer for over 40 years. For six years he wrote “Green Pastures,” a weekly devotional in the Juniata Sentinel newspaper in central PA. Pastor Ken received his B.A. in B. Ed. From Columbia International University and his M.Div. from Reformed Episcopal Seminary.$8.77–$19.95 Select options
A no nonsense guide for the new believer in Christ that is a must. Explore the next steps that are vital for you to thrive as a Christian. This book can be used as a reference that you will go back to time and time again.
• Get a good foundation as a Christian using the principles included.
• Be inspired and strengthened with a key Bible memory verse in bold in each chapter.
• Gain inspiration from personal experiences and lessons learned from the author.
• Dig deeper using the questions for reflection and discussion at the end of every chapter.
About the Author:
Tracey Mulherin is a Born-Again Spirit-filled Christian. In this book, she shares her insights, tips, and personal experiences to get you started on your new journey, living the exhilarating life as a Christian. She was ordained as a minister in 2017 by Jameson School of Ministry. She was certified in 2018 as a Christian Growth Coach by the Christian Coaching School. In 2017 the Lord prompted her to start a business. She has a passion for equipping Christians for their destiny and calling. You can learn more about what she has to offer at www.TheEquipmentFactory.com$6.99 Select options