You are being evaluated on factors that go beyond your technical abilities, personality or past performance. To get through certain doors, you need to know how to communicate and perform confidently in any situation.
Barbara B. Bergstrom, a recognized authority on executive presence and international protocol, knows how to succeed. Every week, business executives throughout the country read her syndicated column, “Executive Etiquette,” to gain advantages over their competitors. Now you can also benefit from her insider knowledge.
Get ready to discover:
- Why doors only open for some people
- How to determine the right thing to say
- Leadership-building techniques
- The power of professional packaging
- And most importantly – how to acquire the right keys
You choose your behavior so you determine the consequences. Make a conscious decision to join the successful people who are unlocking doors. It’s as simple as knowing how to stand out from the competition and do the right things.