“This extremely well-written and easy-to-read treatise on the state of healthcare in the US and the author’s proposed solutions is sure to garner much-deserved attention.”
-JACOB CLEVELAND, LULU PUBLISHING, INC.
“Paguyo offers a solution for America’s woes in a system of universal healthcare. A close study of the pros and cons of systems in Canada, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, and Japan reveals positive options that America can put together to form a greatly improved system for ensuring that sick people get treated properly. Tactics for implementing this new system are also discussed, in this thoughtful, well reasoned proposal for a solid solution to America’s healthcare problems.”
-MICHAEL J. CARSON, THE MIDWEST BOOK REVIEW
HEALTHCARE FOR ALL AMERICANS
- Proposes ideal healthcare that is universal, portable, user-friendly, simple to administer, worry-free and reliable; affordable and sustainable; based on FREE MARKET principles applicable and adaptable for others countries;
- Is a comparative study of the seven well known national healthcare schemes Canada, England, France, Germany, Japan, Sweden and Switzerland;
- Is an examination of the thirteen major U.S. healthcare problems;
- Is an analysis how U.S. healthcare impacts the American people, U.S. economy, and America’s global competitiveness;
- Is an advocacy to dismantle and completely reconstruct from start the U.S.A. healthcare system in its present form;
- Is a historical review of the U.S. healthcare system from post-World War II to the present.
NELSON A. PAGUYO, M.D., is a doctor of forty-two years of experience prior to his retirement in 2005, of which, he spent seven years in residency and fellowship training; two years with NIH research; twenty years in solo medical practice, and thirteen years as a member of a staff-model HMO.$2.99–$29.99