The Blount Guide
A logical manual for:
1. Parents and teachers of reading to small children.
2. Foreigners who wish to pronounce English correctly with instructions in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and German.
3. Spelling teachers.
4. Writers of books for children as they need to know which words are appropriate for each level of reading.
5. Teachers of children with learning disabilities.
6. Computer programmers who wish to program their computers to teach reading and spelling.
7. English-speaking people who wish to know how to pronounce the sounds in Spanish of the ll, rr, and the ñ.$4.00–$22.99